Thursday, August 2, 2007

Last Day in Lanzhou, Gansu

Nothing to report today. Our guides have been very busy and could not meet with us until 3PM today. When that time finally rolled around Dallas and I were not feeling well. Just temporary... we are fine now. So basically we have been in our room all day except for a short walk this morning. Tomorrow we fly to our next and final destination - thank goodness!! The adoption is official and we have all of the paper work as well as Tru's passport. Now we will be in Guangzhou until August 8th. The only reason we have to stay in China now is to get Tru's visa from the U.S. Consulate. Just for the record we were ready to coming home on Monday (the morning after Tru arrived).
To our Hunan friends (2003 Travel Group) - if you are reading this we want you to know just how much we are missing you right now! It is not the same without you!!!!
Tomorrow is a travel day so it may be two days before we post again. Until then...

1 comment:

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

We miss you, too!! I told you you should have packed me into one of your suitcases! I sure wish we were there sharing your special trip again!! Maybe by the time we're ready to go again, you'll be ready for child #3?!? I know, I know...but never say never! I love you guys and miss you tons! Give your TWO kids lots of hugs from me! Becky