Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day Tomorrow

We woke this morning to two inches of snow.
Lin-Ley's school was closed and Tru's school was open until 4PM.
Lin-Ley and I went into my office for a while and then picked up Tru.



On the way home it began snowing again. It is a driving wet snow.

We are expecting five to eight more inches tonight!

The roads are already bad as we had to encourage Rocket (our van) up some of the hills near our home.



Upon his arrival at home Dallas told the kids to bundle up and they were soon loading onto the sled.



Five-O got a ride as well.










Trying to catch snowflakes.
Even Five-O's mouth is open.

It is always a good time to swing on the tree rope.

The snow was so wet and driving so hard that ten minutes was as long as the kids (and Dallas) could take it.

Let it snow!

1 comment:

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

I'm beginning to rethink my idea that moving south is truly worth it after all! I can stay here in NY if I want snow!! Enjoy!