Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lin-Ley The Equestrian

During her winter break, Lin-Ley attended horse riding camp. This was her first experience with horses and she is now absolutely in love with them!

I took a break from work to see her horse riding skills. She was never without a huge smile!

Within minutes of my arrival she and her horse, Harley, were showing off some new tricks:



Then they started riding backwards! Lin-Ley was holding on for dear life. She was smiling but she was scared!





Look at that smile!



All done riding.



Taking Harley back to the stables.



I also met Gremlin...



and Navajo.



I wonder if Lin-Ley enjoyed horse riding camp...



The smile says it all!





















Quote Of The Day:
by Lin-Ley
"When I grow up I'm going to be a horse rider. And a vet. Or maybe a spy. Maybe I will be a vet AND a spy."

1 comment:

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

Must be that Year of the Horse thing...Drew loves them, too! What's the purpose of riding backwards?? Just curious!