Monday, September 22, 2008

1 DAY !!!!!

Dallas and his crew were successful in turning in all of their gear today. They begin their journey home tomorrow at 3:30AM.

Lin-Ley, Tru and I had a dilemma tonight.... Should we spend the evening cleaning the house for Daddy? Or should we just decorate it?
Hmmmm.... easy choice!

Lin-Ley helps make Moddy's cake.












After all of that hard work it was time to enjoy the benefits. Tru was not so sure why I wanted him to hold the sticky silver thing.

He caught on pretty quick!


Lin-Ley told me that this was exactly how she wanted the house decorated. She told me several weeks ago that she was going to have three presents for Daddy when he returned.
The presents are his favorite cake (red velvet), his favorite coffee (Dunkin' Donuts) and his favorite candy (Reese's).

It will be a long day tomorrow so I will probably catch up with photos on Wednesday.
Until then....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very excited for y'all! Welcome home, Moddy. You're our hero!!!

Dan and Tina said...

That's awesome Jody!!

Please tell him I said "Thank You!" for everything he's done for us!

You must be very proud and so very happy!

I'm so happy for you all!!!
Godspeed!