Thursday, July 19, 2007

Leaving Monday


We just received our itinerary and we will be leaving from Dulles (Washington, DC) to Beijing (a straight flight of 13.5 hours) on Monday, July 23, 2007. Finally! We will be flying to Beijing for 5 days where we will have a personalized tour. Then we travel to Lanzhou (Ganzu Province) where we will meet Tru for the first time. Then it is on to Guangzhou (Guandong Province) where Tru will get his visa. Then to Hong Kong, San Franisco, and finally BWI (Baltimore) (HOME). We will be back home the evening of August 8, 2007.
By the way, since you are finding all of these locations on the map provided, look for Hunan Province. That is where Lin-Ley is from. She is our Spicy Hunan Girl!

4 comments:

acts2lady said...

Jody, When I saw that you would be coming through SF I was extatic but them when I focused I realized that I will be in Santa Maria CA until the day after you are scheduled to be back home in Maryland. How exciting for your family to be getting an addition. How very special you all are! And Tru is so adorable too. You did a great job on his bed room. I will keep in touch. I bookmarked the blog. AND..you and your family are in my prayers. I love you always! Cheryl

Dan and Tina said...

Jody, I'm so very excited for you and your family (and of course Tru!)on your monumental journey for your handsome little guy. I will be eagerly following your blog and reliving our journey for Max right along with you. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Best wishes! Tina

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

Yay!! Wish we were going with you again! We can't wait to meet Tru! (Hopefully before our next travel group picnic!!) Safe travel and happy bonding! I'll be glued to your blog! Becky

mmcdaniel said...

Best wishes to you, your family and TRU!! I am so happy for you. I will definitely keep up with your blog. Keep in touch when you can. Congratulations again to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Mindy