Friday, August 6, 2010

Tooth Fairy - Visit #2

Although Lin-Ley is 8 years old, she has just lost her second tooth.

She brought me the floss and told me to give it a try. I did not pull too hard and thought we could wait one more night.

Then she wrapped her tooth with floss and gave it a try. We both heard a cracking sound and her eyebrows shot up in despair. I quickly grabbed the floss and out came the tiny tooth.


Oh so proud!


The tooth was quickly cleaned and place in her special Tooth Fairy pillow.
















Last time we learned that the Tooth Fairy disappointed as she left $1 but it was only one coin. Lesson learned. This time the Tooth Fairy left $2 (all in quarters)!


Quote Of The Day:
Tru (after seeing Lin-Ley's tooth pulling experience)
"Mom, I have big boy teeth already. The Tooth Fairy does not need to come see me!"

1 comment:

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

CUTE!! If she hadn't needed 2 teeth pulled for cavities, Drew would only have lost 2 herself. As it is, she has lost 4 (one of those was a doozie as it came out root and all and now she's traumatized and is exceedingly hesitant about letting me anywhere near her mouth!) and is working on the next one. Her other bottom tooth needs to be pulled by the dentist, I think. The adult tooth is in behind it, but it's not very wiggly yet. Don't tell Lin-Ley that the tooth fairy leaves $5 per tooth here! Good thing they only have just so many baby teeth, otherwise the tooth fairy would be applying for a loan just to pay for teeth! Hee hee!