Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Parents Day

Yesterday was Parents Day at our church. The children perform once during June rather than at Mother's Day and Father's Day. The younger children, including Tru, were chosen to present this year.




NOTES FROM LIN-LEY
Lin-Ley always has paper and pencil close at hand. She is either writing notes or drawing pictures. She often writes individual notes for Dallas and me. Here are three of her most recent love notes:

June 6, 2010
Dear Mom,
I love you very much. I love you because you take good care of me alot. You cook for me sometimes.
Love,
Lin-Ley

June 6, 2010
Dear Dad,
Roses are red, violets are blue. Cake is sweet and so are you!
Love,
Lin-Ley

AND....



























Lin-Ley said the hearts coming out of the "Love Can" represent our family's overflowing love!