Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Three Months

It was three months ago today that Tru joined our family. What a sweet, sweet baby boy! He has grown and developed and learned so much is this short amount of time. We love, love, love him!

While waiting for Lin-Ley's school bus this morning we were just sitting around in the car and Tru was showing us some of his new tricks. I caught some of it in this video clip:




And what says All-American Boy better than this photo? It did not take Tru long to fall in love with McDonald's fries!!

3 comments:

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

What a cutie patootie!

Renee said...

He's too cute!
(I'm Renee, I work with Jill at OIS in La.)

Kristy said...

I'm a friend of Gabby's (Kristy), and I just LOVE watching videos, viewing pictures & reading about your family. I can't wait to hear about the meeting w/ the doctor on the 5th! Go Tru, go!